Looking for a fun way for your kids to get out of the house and enjoy some thrilling fun this summer? Rush Hour Karting Academy gives kids the chance to tear up the track every day and learn sportsmanship and valuable driving skills. Between racing, great food, and all kinds of sports and activities, there’s never time to be bored at our track near Raleigh, North Carolina.
I’VE ALREADY REGISTERED – Just Need to Pay for Upcoming Week
CLICK FOR MORE DETAILS
Rush Hour Karting Academy Near Raleigh, NC: High-Octane Summer Camp
We hold a Rush Hour Karting Academy session every week of the summer from June 11, 2018, to August 24, 2018.
- Kids ages 8-14 are welcome to sign up.
- Camp goes from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Each session is capped at 32 kids, so register soon.
A Regular Day at Karting Summer Camp
7 a.m. – 8 a.m. – Early Drop Off (If Needed)
8 a.m. – 9 a.m. – Breakfast
9 a.m. – Noon – Karting Academy
Noon – 1 p.m. – Lunch
1 p.m. – 5 p.m. – Activities or Field Trip
5 p.m. – 6 p.m. – Pickup
At our Karting Activity, campers will get to learn about proper passing, racing lines, racing theory and etiquette, and more before putting them to the test on the track.
Our activities give kids the chance to get outside, meet new friends, and burn off a little excess energy. Our in-house activities include:
- Team-building activities
Every week, an off-site field trip is planned, usually on Fridays. These will be posted on our weekly calendar. Updates will be made to the calendar if the field trip plans change. Field trips may include:
- Mini Golf
If swimming is the planned trip, your child will have to take a swim test to swim in the deep end of the pool. They can bring life vests or floaties.
Breakfast, lunch, and two daily snacks will be provided on-site. Make sure to let us know if your child has any food allergies before camp. Although we cannot make accommodations for special dietary restrictions, you’re welcome to send your child with a packed lunch.
A Few Basic Rules
We have just a few rules that will make each child’s camping experience go as smoothly as possible.
- Drop off ends at 8:30 a.m., and pickup ends at 6:00 p.m.
- Each child needs to be signed in and out by a parent or guardian.
- For your child’s safety, closed-toed shoes like tennis shoes are required.
- Please leave your child’s cell phone at home.
- Five camp t-shirts will be provided at the start of camp. Campers should wear these whenever at camp, as it makes it easier to keep track of them for activities and field trips. If you forget a shirt, a new one can be purchased for $10.
- We recommend that you label your child’s shirts and possessions.
- Kids and parents will need to review and sign our disciplinary policy.
- Your child will be spending a lot of time outside, so make sure they come prepared with spray-on sunscreen.
All payments must be made one week before camp to secure your spot. We charge on a weekly basis and are not able to prorate days. If your child needs to miss a week, we need to be informed two weeks in advance to provide a refund.