Rush Hour Karting Academy Near Raleigh, NC: Trackout Camp
Looking for a fun way for your kids to get out of the house and enjoy some thrilling fun while tracked out? Rush Hour Karting Academy gives kids the chance to tear up the track every day and learn sportsmanship and valuable driving skills. Between racing, great food, and all kinds of sports and activities, there’s never time to be bored at our track near Raleigh, North Carolina.
We hold a Rush Hour Karting Academy almost every week of the year, for both Year-Round Students, and Traditional-School Students.
- Kids ages 8-14 are welcome to sign up.
- Camp goes from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Each session is capped at 32 kids, so register soon.
A Few Basic Rules
We have just a few rules that will make each child’s camping experience go as smoothly as possible.
- Drop off ends at 8:30 a.m., and pickup ends at 6:00 p.m.
- Each child needs to be signed in and out by a parent or guardian.
- For your child’s safety, closed-toed shoes like tennis shoes are required.
- Please leave your child’s cell phone at home.
- Three camp t-shirts will be provided at the start of camp. Campers should wear these whenever at camp, as it makes it easier to keep track of them for activities and field trips. If you forget a shirt, a new one can be purchased for $10.
- We recommend that you label your child’s shirts and possessions.
- Kids and parents will need to review and sign our disciplinary policy.
- Your child will be spending a lot of time outside, so make sure they come prepared with spray-on sunscreen.
All payments must be made one week before camp to secure your spot. We charge on a weekly basis and are not able to prorate days. If your child needs to miss a week, we need to be informed two weeks in advance to provide a refund.