Rush Hour Karting Academy Near Raleigh, NC: Trackout Camp
Looking for a fun way for your kids to get out of the house and enjoy some thrilling fun while tracked out? Rush Hour Karting Academy gives kids the chance to tear up the track every day and learn sportsmanship and valuable driving skills. Between racing, great food, and all kinds of sports and activities, there’s never time to be bored at our track near Raleigh, North Carolina.
We hold a Rush Hour Karting Academy almost every week of the year, for both Year-Round Students, and Traditional-School Students.
- Kids ages 8-14 are welcome to sign up.
- Camp goes from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Each session is capped at 32 kids, so register soon.
NEW Registration required every year.
But only once per Calendar Year.
“Logan is going to start racing quarter midgets—in addition to racing with you all of course!!! I’ll say it forever, but sending Logan to camp last summer and learning everything from your amazing staff (specific shout out to Chris) was a game changer for him in so many ways. And he still learns something every time he goes—he had a blast at Spring Break camp. We appreciate you all!!”
“So glad that we found this summer camp! My son has said over and over the last two days that it has been his favorite camp all summer. My only regret is that we did not sign up for more camps. We will definitely be back next summer and hopefully for some Junior League racing!”
“We had an amazing time. I can’t tell you how many smiles I saw, and believe it or not, I think the adults had a better time than the kids! The food was divine. The service, impeccable. Thank you once again for making an incredible memory for us. “
“I wanted to share with you that the girls…and the boys….LOVED the camp a few weeks back. They can’t stop talking about it!”
“My son’s week was incredible….he came out of his shell and we saw his confidence sky rocket. He had so much to tell us each day about what he learned and did. We are huge fans of Rush Hour and happy to shout you guys out. Well done, you’ve got a really good thing going there.”
“I took camp here and it was super fun. They teach you where you turn to go faster, and in the first two days I was there I cut down 5 seconds on my best lap! Great staff, and experienced with the karts and they are very nice!“
A Few Basic Rules
We have just a few rules that will make each child’s camping experience go as smoothly as possible.
- Drop off ends at 8:30 a.m., and pickup ends at 6:00 p.m.
- Each child needs to be signed in and out by a parent or guardian.
- For your child’s safety, closed-toed shoes like tennis shoes are required.
- Please leave your child’s cell phone at home.
- Three camp t-shirts will be provided at the start of camp. Campers should wear these whenever at camp, as it makes it easier to keep track of them for activities and field trips. If you forget a shirt, a new one can be purchased for $10.
- We recommend that you label your child’s shirts and possessions.
- Kids and parents will need to review and sign our disciplinary policy.
- Your child will be spending a lot of time outside, so make sure they come prepared with spray-on sunscreen.
All payments must be made one week before camp to secure your spot. We charge on a weekly basis and are not able to prorate days. If your child needs to miss a week, we need to be informed two weeks in advance to provide a refund.