Summer Camp in Garner, NC
- Ages 8 to 14
- From June 11, 2018 to August 24, 2018
- MON thru FRI *7am till 6pm
- Maxed out at 32 kids ONLY!!!
1st HALF OF THE DAY:
KARTING ACADEMY everyday 9am-12pm
DRIVING SKILLS TAUGHT:
- Proper Racing Line
- Racing techniques / Flags / Rules
- Passing properly
- Sportsmanship & Racing Ettiquette
2nd HALF OF THE DAY:
Assortment of Activities, including:
Variety of crafts / games / team-building activities
- Weekly inflatables / wall-climbing / rides & games
ONLY $350 per week
NO registration fee, Includes:
- 2 Snacks
- Lunch (cooked in house)
- All Activities & Supplies
- Weekly Field Trip
1 FIELD TRIP EACH WEEK, INCLUDING:
- Mini Golf
Things to know before Karting Academy / Summer Camp
Payments: All payments must be made at least 1 week prior to first day of camp, to guarantee your spot. We DO NOT prorate days. Spots are sold on WEEKLY basis only. If your child will not be attending a certain week, we will need a two week notice, or no refunds will be given. No refunds / partial refunds are given for missing any days of their allotted week.
- All kids must be at camp no later than 8:30 am and must be picked up no later than 6:00pm.
- You must sign your child in and out. Do not drop your child off without seeing a counselor.
- NO CELL PHONES: We have had kids on their phones, used for the wrong reason, and abused, so we will not allow them at camp.
- DISCIPLINE POLICY: Must be reviewed and you must sign this registration form indicating you agree to it.
- T-SHIRT: 3 t-shirts will be provided to each camper. All kids must wear a camp T-shirt each day. If your child comes to camp without a Camp T-shirt, we will have them for sale for $10. You will either have to purchase a new one, or go home and get one. It is suggested you put your child’s name on his / her shirt, and anything else they bring to camp.
- SHOES – The best thing to wear is CLOSED TOE / TENNIS SHOES.
- It is required that you bring SUN SCREEN, in the spray-type, for the kids to participate in outside activities and for field trips. We will not rub any Sun Screen on any child. Please put your child’s name on their Sun Screen.